Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 971978
Work type: Full time
iiNet is an Australian Internet Service Provider and a leading challenger in the telecommunications market. We're committed to making it simple for all Australians to get online across both our own ADSL2+ network and the exciting new nbn™ technologies. Our vision is to lead the market with services that harness the potential of the Internet and then differentiate with award-winning customer service. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic staff across four countries - 80 per cent of whom are employed to directly service nearly one million customers.
An awesome and pretty unique opportunity exists in our marketing team for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Sound good so far? Read on!
What you'll do:
• Optimise ROI on digital media spend using analytics platforms to provide actionable insights on digital marketing activities to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage online acquisition activities using paid channels: search, display, social media & online video to name just a few
• Provide scheduled & ad hoc reporting & analysis
• Work closely with design, marketing, media and social media teams amongst others
• Be at the forefront of emerging digital trends and platforms
• Put the consumer first by making data-based recommendations on web user experience
To thrive not just survive in this gig you will need:
• Proven experience in Google Adwords & Google Analytics
• Hands-on experience managing and optimising paid search campaigns
• Proven experience working with large datasets in MS Excel
• Data driven with the ability to provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels of the business
• Knowledge of content marketing and social media platforms
• Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or Marketing
We are in to the bonus round now if you have:
• Experience building remarketing audiences for AdWords and other platforms
• Knowledge of DoubleClick
• Proficiency in working with Google Tag Manager (or other tag management solutions)
What we bring to the table:
We offer a bevy of superb benefits including a bonus structure, development opportunities, subsidised internet (of course!), fresh fruit and snacks, trendy Subiaco offices and a company culture like no other.
Click 'Apply Now' to start your online journey with iiNet.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend