Job no: 972014
Work type: Full time
iiNet is an Australian Internet Service Provider and a leading challenger in the telecommunications market. For more than 20 years we've outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
We're currently on the hunt for a talented (think awesome) HR Advisor to provide support to our Auckland office. This opportunity calls for an experienced Generalist who has a passion for HR operations and the ability to influence at all levels. Reporting to the Senior HR Advisor based in Melbourne, this role will also be called on to initiate and roll out HR projects that deliver real value to the iiNet business. This role offers you exposure to all areas of HR in a supportive team and fun work environment - all whilst working in a business whose culture is to get things done and have fun while you're doing it.
What you'll do:
• Juggle. A lot. You will thrive working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you'll need to cover a lot of HR ground and utilise your strong people and time management skills
• Be 'hands on'. This is a true generalist role, with an emphasis on operational aspects of performance management and planning, recruitment and employee relations.
• Champion. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and it is your job to champion it, identifying opportunities to build employee engagement.
• Coach and Develop. Ensure that our people leaders understand HR practices that work for our business and develop capability.
• Advise, coach, guide and influence HR processes and initiatives across the business
• Assist with the implementation of HR projects for the Auckland site as well as the wider HR team
What you'll need:
• Solid experience in all aspects of generalist HR including fast paced, recruitment, management of employee relation issues, and the ability to plan and implement project delivery.
• 3+ years’ experience in an HR Generalist role, coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification.
• Enthusiasm, resilience, drive and the ability to thrive in an ever changing environment.
• Outstanding attention to detail along with excellent verbal and written communication skills that impress your peers.
• Critical thinking skills, with the ability to imagine a better way and be able to bring those ideas to life.
• Strong customer service skills, with the ability to influence, understand and meet the needs of your stakeholders.
• A good sense of humour won't hurt either!
What we offer:
Aside from working within a supportive and fun environment with a great team, there's a bevy of superb benefits to consider, including a great salary package and regular onsite events. Best of all, you'll work with some of the industry's brightest who know that fun is more than a three letter word.
Go on…be one of us. Follow the 'apply now' prompts to get the ball rolling!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend