Job no: 972031
Work type: Full time
iiNet is Australia's second largest DSL Internet Service Provider and a leader in the industry. For more than 20 years we've outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
To make it happen, we need like-minded individuals to join our corporate community - people with bags of energy, curiosity and imagination. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic HR Officer to learn all aspects of the HR team’s functions to provide support in any area required, including performing Junior HR Advisory activities. You will join our fun, friendly and high performing Auckland HR team who strive to deliver outstanding performance in all that we do.
What you'll do:
• Manage and continuously improve our recruitment and onboarding practices for our Contact Centre and Corporate teams
• Assist with HR Administration and reporting
• Participate in workplace health and safety activities
• Know our policies inside out, so that you can provide first line HR advice, as well as performance, conduct and absence management support to our internal customers and management teams
• Be an awesome brand advocate and employee champion
• Assist with ongoing HR initiatives, policies, procedures and HR project work as required
What you'll need:
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a HR generalist position
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills
• Strong attention to detail, with the ability to maintain this in a very fast paced environment
• The ability to thrive in an ever changing environment (have we mentioned that yet?), in which you'll be called on to test yourself and juggle a wide range of responsibilities
• Ability and background in dealing with ER issues
• To be proactive and dedicated to what you do - have a passion for HR and the drive to succeed
What we offer:
Once you're onboard, we'll set you on a path with plenty of development opportunities along the way. You'll be part of a constantly changing environment that rewards you for good ideas. There's a bevy of superb benefits to consider, including a great salary package, car park, subsidised internet, regular Company-wide celebrations and fresh fruit. Best of all, you'll work with some of the industry's brightest who know that fun is more than a three letter word.
So if this sounds like your kind of thing, take the next step....
Click the 'Apply Now" button below.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend