Job no: 972056
Work type: Full time
iiNet is Australia's second largest DSL Internet Service Provider and is growing fast. For more than 20 years we've outshone the rest with award winning customer service and a passion for doing things differently.
Whether you're a budding Web Designer looking to kick start your professional career or you've been in the game for a while and want to work in a creative and dynamic team environment, we want to hear from you!
Working in our Design team, you will be responsible for intelligent, creative web and UI work for all corners of our business. You will work with and assist our Web Designers on some of our key websites and interfaces, and really grow your Design portfolio and experience.
Being a designer and all, let your CV and portfolio show us what you can do! Show us evidence of any work you’ve done in web design, development, UX/UI, or mobile…(almost) anything goes!
What you'll do:
- Scope and assist in creating innovative design solutions.
- Liaise with Web Designers to ensure development is implemented as per design.
- Contribute to the implementation of new and updated web pages, graphics and scripts to relevant testing and live sites.
- Design email campaigns and customer communications.
- Identify and propose design, content and improvements to existing sites.
- Manage daily tasks and projects efficiently.
- Prepare technical documentation of iiNet’s external website.
- Build good relations around the business and shamelessly wave the design flag.
What you'll need:
- A creative and punchy personality with that X Factor energy!
- An online portfolio with examples of your work.
- A Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or Multimedia or experience within a similar role.
- Industry standard graphic design and multi-media packages such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge in web page design techniques that maximize usability.
It won't hurt if you have:
- Knowledge of PHP or other scripting language
- Design experience for mobile devices
- Experience with Wordpress
What we offer:
Once you're on board, we'll settle you into a comfortable chair with a great view of the rest of the office and a heap of development opportunities to boot. There's a bevy of superb benefits to consider, including a great salary package, subsidised internet and regular social events. Go on... Be one of us.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend