Job no: 973134
Work type: Full time
iiNet is an Australian Internet Service Provider and a leading challenger in the telecommunications market. We're committed to making it simple for all Australians to get online across both our own networks and the exciting nbn™ technologies. Our vision is to lead the market with services that harness the potential of the Internet and then differentiate with award-winning customer service.
We're currently on the hunt for a talented (think awesome) HR Advisor to provide support to our Adelaide offices. This opportunity calls for an experienced Generalist who has a passion for HR operations and the ability to influence at all levels. Reporting to the HR Manager based in Perth, this role will have autonomy to lead change, deliver projects across the group and own the day to day HR operations of the Adelaide site.
What you'll do:
• Lead Change. Following a number of acquisitions we are focused on managing the changes this brings within the business and our own team. You will work closely with managers to help sell, champion and manage changes within their teams.
• Improve. As a growing national HR team we are looking to fully integrate our HR practices, and improve as we go. We want to offer simple, consistent and value- adding services across our international operations.
• Juggle. A lot. You'll need to cover a lot of HR ground and utilise your strong people and time management skills.
• Be 'hands on'. This is a true generalist role, with an emphasis on providing quality customer service, performance management and recruitment.
• Champion. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and it is your job to champion it, build it and identify opportunities to build boost employee engagement..
• Coach, Influence and Develop. Ensure that our people leaders understand HR practices that work for our business and develop capability.
• You will work across our teams in Australia and NZ, and will own or assist with the rollout of Projects in your site and the wider HR team.
What you'll need:
• Solid experience in all aspects of generalist HR including recruitment, management of employee relations issues, and the ability to plan and implement project delivery.
• 4+ years' experience in an HR Generalist role, coupled with a relevant tertiary qualification.
• Enthusiasm, resilience and an ability to manage your workload autonomously.
• Strong customer service skills, with the ability to influence, understand and meet the needs of your stakeholders.
• To love and be excited by the challenges of an ever -changing environment. A good sense of humour, and sense of fun sure won't hurt either!
What we offer:
Aside from working within a supportive environment with an amazing and hilarious team, we will work with you to ensure that you have access to development and projects aligned to your passions. We offer a bevy of great benefits, including a great salary package, subsidised internet, fresh fruit and snacks.
Go on…be one of us. Follow the 'apply now' prompts to get the ball rolling!
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend