Job no: 973152
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate, Technical
iiNet are looking for a passionate Network Administrator who is keen to kick off their Networking career in the OpCen (that’s Operations Centre for those of you playing at home). The OpCen is the surveillance and communications hub of iiNet. You’ll be a jack of all trades in both the networking and systems arena. You’ll be able communicate at all levels (and we mean ALL levels: internal employees and departments, external vendors and at Exec level). Not only that but you will also monitor the network, systems and all business processes. You’ll be a multitasking guru, working with a dynamic team on a 24/7 roster where no day is ever the same!
What you’ll do:
- Fault ownership and resolution
- Communication of key information to all areas of the business
- Monitor the iiNet business and network
- Manage security and network facilities
- Build strong relationships with all departments
- Record and maintain documentation on network events
- Hit the ground running and pick up new technologies quickly
What you'll need:
- Experience or exposure to networking. We want to hear about all the cool stuff you do at home or at Uni
- Champion communication skills and outstanding customer service skills
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Linux experience at an intermediate level or above
- A relevant industry qualification or working towards one – think CCNA or RHCSA
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast paced environment
- Fun and positive attitude, you enjoy and thrive when working in a team
- Availability to work across a rotating 24/7 roster including weekends and public holidays
- A sense of fun, humour and too much enthusiasm!
What we offer:
Besides ongoing support and development in a pretty amazing team, this is an opportunity to add some really great experience to your resume, and gain an insight to the whole business, which will help your future career prospects. We also offer a bevy of superb benefits including a great salary package, subsidised internet, fresh fruit and snacks, and of course - a company culture like no other.
So if this sounds like your kind of thing, take the next step... hit apply now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend